Monday, October 17, 2005

Blardy workshop people!

Found out that my ATF was leaking after servicing my car. Could have sworn that it's the workshop mechanic who made the mistake. The leak is from the oil drainer plug. Somehow, I think those guys tighten it too much. ATF man...you know ATF...it's like the engine oil equivalent for your gear box.

Yaya..it's only a Proton. But it's MY car! And i take care of my car properly. Fark everybody knows that a Proton is unreliable. The parts fail too easily. I say...this farking excuse is used indiscrimately by the workshop. It's the problem with the part. WTF!

Now they tell me, that my oil pan thread is also worn out. You see the connection..if you screw the plug too tight of course the oil pan thread will eventually get worn out. It's your farking lousy workmanship. Even a kid knows that. Dammit!

Look at this, I sent my car for servicing so that I can plan for a trip this coming holidays. And what I get...some screw up which the guilty party doesn't want to admit. I know you guys did it..you screwed the plug too tight. And who has to pay for it..the consumer.

Dammit...so dissapointed. It's a Proton..but it's my car. MY CAR!!!

Bloody Monday!

Have to get back to work. Still learning how to blog... all this swearing really makes me feel great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home