Thursday, October 20, 2005

A series of unfortunate events ...

Yeah. The title says it all this time. After completing the blog on Dickling, I received news from my sister that my grandfather passed away yesterday morning. Peacefully that is. He was old but he wasn't sick. Well, not that sick. I am returning to my hometown to attend my grandpa's funeral. Trips back to my hometown have always been happy ones. This will not be any different. I am sure my grandpa will be happy now. He's lonely because most of us in the family have left hometown or just do not have much time for him anymore. He's not as mobile as he used to be when he was young. He used to cycle to visit us last time.

It wasn't a good day either yesterday. I got into trouble for being late. Lots of trouble this time. Work is also not that great as I am behind schedule.

My friend says I need to flow in my blog. A series of unfortunate events is certainly not what I had in mind. I do not want my blog to end up as an obituary.

Grandpa if your are watching from up there, please give me a helping hand here.

Sad sad baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home