Tuesday, September 19, 2006

On progress ...

Ever wonder why after sitting hours staring at your computer screen and trying to find a breakthrough at work, you end up getting no where. Well, that's happening to me.I am trying hard to finish an assignment at work. However, it is really getting to no-where. Making progress in bits and pieces and that really makes me feel frustrated. Like they say, I am not able to see the big picture. Dang it.

The past week has been really busy. Am painting my new place. Actually, nothing major on the painting, just small sections such as the side panel where I can diy and paint it by myself. Mind you, it's not an easy task. I had to lay low on the floor and paint the panels, trying to get the perfect line and perfect coverage. I guess the result is ok for diy. Certainly can do better as I get along with more practise.

The damage...back aches and shoulder aches.

Man...I am certainly out of shape and in need of some exercise.

CHeers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home