Sunday, October 08, 2006

Car Maintenance Part II

Well, I tried but didn't succeed. Took my car back to the workshop. As usual, before trying to find the problem, the mechanic wanted to test drive the car first to understand the problem. As expected, not possible to reproduce the sound. The conclusion....wait till the sound gets louder and clearer. Darn...so I left and hope that the problem and worries will go away.

The haze is back. It seems like an annual thing. I remember the first time I encountered the haze problem in Malaysia. It was back in 1997. During my college years. So...since then, the haze has been coming back again and again and again.

I couldn't climb today. I fell ill yesterday. Had fever and body aches. Ok..the body aches came from my home DIY also, trying to re-grout the floors so that they would look nice. Well, they do look nicer now..except that...it will take me a bit more time to finish the whole flooring. More back aches and more knee aches. And maybe I can improvise on the tool I am using. Home-made tools. I got the tip of how to grout the floor from the contractors when they were fixing the floor tiles. Muahahaha....

Well, no climbing today. Guess it's back to the DIY activities later.

Yea...

4 Comments:

Blogger Peanut Kong said...

Friend, which area do you stay?

I can recommend you reliable workshop la.

7:44 pm  
Blogger Pink Panther said...

Can recommend somewhere in Sentul or Cheras?

10:48 pm  
Blogger Peanut Kong said...

You can try out Soong Meng Car Care Sdn Bhd, it's part of the Castrol Auto Service outlets. It's at Batu Caves though. Phone no. is 6188 8309/ 6188 1181. The person to contact is William. He is the owner's son and in charge of the workshop there. Just say you are recommended by the marketing person from Castrol. :)

11:17 am  
Blogger Pink Panther said...

yes maam. will try that place once I shift to Sentul. I think Batu Caves is nearer to Sentul.

Err...I use Petronas Engine oil cos I can get it at dealer price. But ok right..since Castrol makes other stuff too....

Hehehe....

11:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home