Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Figuring out the traffic

It rained today. I guess it's the rainy season, coinciding with the fasting month of our Moslem breathren.Came back late today. Had to attend a free dinner hosted by a vendor. Left for home at about 9pm. Boy, it was drizzling. Not that heavy anyway. The roads however was packed with cars. I was thinking, it's already so late, how come there are so many cars on the road. These people need to get a life and stop working late, they should be at home now! That's how I console myself.

You see, I can't figure out the traffic. During the fasting month, the best time to leave is at 7.30 pm. SOmetimes by 6.30pm the roads will be clear. Once you reach 8.30pm, the roads will be packed with cars. I mean..what the heck...8.30pm. SHouldn't these guys be at home, watching the evening news? Come 9 something, it's smooth sailing all the way as most would have gone home by then. But today because of the rain, everybody decided to leave late. You've really shoot the fella who had the bright idea of waiting for the rain to stop and then leave for home. Go home I tell you people. I wanna drive smoothly without being bothered by the jam.

I'm tired. Stressed from work. Behind schedule and rushing to complete my assignments. Almost had my leave request for the long holidays next week cancelled. I even have to prepare for an opportunity which may allow me to progress further in my career.

Boy...I really have to get a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home