Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Skinny

It's been awhile since the last I blogged. I was busy with work among other things. Still, I manage to do some climbing. Managed to bring myself back to that level of fitness. But of course, there's much to be done on that level of fitness.

Leannes saw me the other day. Wouldn't mind sitting at the corner while observing Leannes interacting with her lunch party. What a fiesty woman...haha. No puns intended. And guess what when she saw me...."Hey you lost quite a lot of weight since coming back from Pakistan". Yea la...I know that.

Another one was my partner's mother was telling me "Hey, your neck seems longer now cos you have lost quite a bit of weight". Aiya...life was difficult in Karachi. But I manage to come back in one piece. Skinny is just a trade-off.

Today I went to the bank. Called up an ex-colleague of mine. When we met, she asked, what happened to you? You really lost a lot of weight. Man..you're already skinny. Now you look so flat. My ego is bruised.

Still, I feel great. Not to mention lighther. I guess I just have to watch my weight and make sure I watch what I am eating. Not that bad being skinny. So now I am skinny but without the bulging tummy...for the moment.

Hahaha.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Peanut Kong said...

Hey! I got a mention in your blog! I can live with "fiesty". Yippee! A bit SLOA (Seriously Lack Of Attention)! Hahaha ...

Haven't been blogging or reading blogs for awhile. Just got back onto the blogwagon ... gosh!

4:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home