Thursday, March 09, 2006

Now the consequences ...

I am stil in Karachi. At least the main part of my project has been done. I consider it as good. And I am still in one piece. Thank God for that. During the go-live implementation, I came in at 5am on Sunday morning, went back to the hotel at 3am Monday morning. Long shitty work, but someone has to do it. And it's me. Part of the job. As usual, some problems here and there after the implementation, so far we are coping quite well. Give myself a pat on the back.

Now I look forward to going home. And today, I found there were major issues with performance, among other things. And that may delay me from returning home. I really have to ponder about my future.

So I guess on the brighter side, the main part of the project is completed. And now the consequences of that...and also my life and career.

Time to move on mate.

Hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home