Monday, March 20, 2006

Home...I am home

I've returned home. There's no place like home and that's true after spending time overseas. Spending so much time working on projects, difficult ones too. I am home now. Actually I came back last Wednesday. As usual, I am sick with a terible cough, topped up with some flu. My throat is bad. Sensitive throat, very susceptible to weather changes. And the usual rashes. I really wonder, each time I leave for some new place, I get rashes. They go away when I return home.

Yeah...I am home. Darn glad to be home.

Man..there's lots to do when you are home. The burden seems heavy on my shoulder but I shall plow on.

Yeah baby!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peanut Kong said...

Hey! Welcome back. Do you wanna join us for a badminton game tomorrow at Stadium Juara 9-11pm?

2:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home