Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wednesday 13 Oct 2006

I guess the title describes everything. Dullness and frustration. Hahaha...
Well, to start off with there were some problems with the kitchen plumbing. The water outlet and the kitchen outlet are not parallel. Darn it... someone didn't measure properly. Then, the mistake made with the kitchen hob. I thought it was running on natural gas. After checking with the gas supplier, found out that it is actually liquified petroleum gas. Darn....have to pay money to get the gas inlet change to be able to take the LPG supply.

Sigh...all these things really get me down. So tired from office work.
Sighhhhhhhhh.....

I'm slogging now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pink Panther said...

Haiya...see..so dull until I can make such a mistake

10:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home