Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Jotterings....

Hmmm....Ahhhh....Hmmmm....Grrrr...

I bought an air fresher yesterday. It's called Sparkling Citrus. From a reputable brand. But it didn't meet my expectations. The smell...err..really not that what i excepted. Citrus...I want citrus smell. Anyway, it's support to neutralise the odour in my car. I feel that the air in my car is a bit stale. Need to freshen up a bit. It's an air freshner spray. So I guess it did it's work. So that the smell in my car is better.

I feel tired today. However, I am in the mood to work. Since returning to my hometown last week, I told myself, no matter what, I will perform my duties to the best of my abilities. Wow...talk about motivational talk. So I took a break from work to write this blog.

Another thing I wanted to share. My car wipers doesn't clean sweep the water off my windscreen anymore, so I have to replace it. Now, I am working in the city with so many shoplots and shopping complexes. The ironic thing is I can't even find a decent car wiper to buy.

Bloody heck.

Cheers baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home