Sunday, October 15, 2006

No climbing today ...

Today I woke up feeling really exhausted. Have been working on my condo. Grouting specifically. Actually, it was my partner who is doing the grouting. Yours trully had to...clean it up. Man..my back aches like hell. My kness felt as if they were bent for ages. At first I thought I can go for some climbing. But the haze was still there, so that rules out outdoor climbing. Then there's the indoor climbing. Being so cost consious now, I pulled out. Why? Not worth climbing because given my current condition, I would be only able to climb just a few routes before giving up. Not to mention that tomorrow, which is Monday, the dreaded first working day of the week.

I guess that was the weekend for me. Feeling really better now.

I added another entry or replaced an existing entry in my Blogs I spy. Haha...just felt funny reading that new blog. Deja vu..i thought I read it somewhere last time. THe same blog. Anyway, I like reading blogs which are easy going.

Man..I really need to work on my writing. Looking at this piece of entry is totally shameful. So much for the plagarizing during my uni days.

Darn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home