Monday, November 30, 2009

Lululemon Athletica




I only got to know about this apparel brand when I was loitering at Queen Street Mall, Brisbane. They have a nice outlet at one of the corners there. It is mostly a yoga- inspired theme to their line of clothing. I guess what caught my attention was the design and the colours used were certainly different from your usual sporting stuff such as your NikeFits and Formotions. It does certainly look good with its different cutting style and it does have its fair share of sporting material fabrics. If you do want to look different or stand out in your gym, this is the brand to get. The downside.... prices seem to be on the higher end.

Well, I certainly would want to look good in a Lululemon Athletica.

PS. Yes, I do agree, the brand name does need a bit of getting use to especially for the guys

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

sound childish!!! :p

4:26 pm  
Blogger Pink Panther said...

Yea..the name is a bit unique. But the style certainly rocks!!

9:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home