Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Depreciation

Today I renewed my car's insurance policy. Yup. I do it by myself. Why? Because I don't trust runners and of course most importantly, I want to have the policy note in my hands and not kept by the insurance company.

Anyway, my car, which is local made Wira or Wila has depreciated so much. Last year the sum insured was for 40k. Today...it's 26k. Wow..that's some depreciation of 35%. Not sure if that is happening for other makes, but the 2nd hand car market is indeed depressing.

I guess I will use my car for some time. Yes...I am kinda tight on budget and also certain financial priorities are much higher than to get a new car. Guess my car has served me well. And I will certainly take care of my metal baby well.

Darn..it's pouring like just now.

Cheers.

1 Comments:

Blogger zewt said...

that's malaysian vehicle market for you...

10:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home