Friday, November 03, 2006

Making the best out of every situation

You know, I do not look forward to next week. Why? It's job related. I will be undertaking some not-so-nice task. That is customer support. Man..I dread it. Having to entertain client problems...in a technical way. And also having to provide 24-hours support. The assignment period would be like 6-months or so.

I don't know. But what I know is to make the situation as easy for me as possible. Which is to try to make the best of every situation. At least I will be around here..which means I can meet up my friends whenever possible. Prepare my new home. Maybe blog even more. Hahaha...

It's the weekend. I want to enjoy my weekend. One thing is certain. I look forward to the end of the 6-months service period. I remember this saying, roughly ... in every troubled times, there exists ample opportunity. Seize it.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home