Friday, October 20, 2006

Bad roads in the city

Ever wonder why the roads in Kuala Lumpur normally breaks and cracks and sinks and you name the defect and you'll find the defect on our roads especially during the rainy season? Don't they know this is the tropics and that there are wet seasons over here? I have no idea.

I went through a bad road today. Bang! Because there was a huge gap between the joins on the elevated part of the road. It happened to be a busy part of the road at Jalan Tun Razak. No one fixed it since lord knows when. I hate this. I hate these freaking holes and gaps. The other thing that doesn't make sense to me is, each time a hole on the road is fixed, it sinks. It bloody sink. Look at the roads around Bukit Bintang especially the road along Wisma Cosway. It was fixed and fixed and fixed. But the holes keep appearing.

And what freaks me out it..it is hurting my car. Bang...each time I hit a hole. I avoid one, there will be another 3 in front. I avoid 3 holes, another 6 will appear in front.

What the fug is wrong the the engineers in charge of the roads.

Darn..have to check at my alignment again after today's holes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home