Thursday, October 19, 2006

Random thoughts and deadlines

You know, deadlines are like flies near a shit pile. They never seem to go away. I am already behind 4 days in my original schedule for an assignment. Sometimes, when I look back at an assignment on how the situation could have been improved (hehe ... find out more about Deming's quality methods and continuous improvements), I always end up thinking, why and what was blocking my flow of thoughts during the fact finding period of the assignment. Was I dreaming? Or was I caught with the usual "the deadline is still far away, let's take it easy". And also the various distractions that happened during the period of the assignment. I need better task managment skills and not time management.

Well, that's about deadlines anyway. Next in the agenda is music.

Have you guys listened to the latest single by Jordan Knight and Deborah (aka Debbie) Gibson entitled Say Goodbye? Fug...those guys are still alive. Wasn't Jordan Knight part of New Kids on the Block? Wasn't Debbie Gibson part of the teen pop era of the 80s and early 90s??? They're back singing. OMG.

"YOU KNOW YOU ARE OLD WHEN THE NAMES OF THE MUSICIANS WHOM I HAVE JUST MENTIONED SOUNDS FAMILIAR"

Hahaha ....

Yea baby!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peanut Kong said...

Good lord! Weren't those people part of my Uncle and Auntie's era?;)

11:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home