Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Week long holiday

Yup. I am on holiday. Spent a few days at my new place. My very own condo unit. Guess what? Found a defect in my unit. Water from the outer wall is seeping into my inner wall, leaving a water mark. Arrgh... these people. Lousy workmanship.

Anyway, I went climbing at Camp5. Ever notice that when you meet a familiar face at Camp5, it would only mean one thing. THat is "I am out of shape, that is why I am here in the indoor gym, trying to recondition my body again." Hahaha...and that's true. My body hurts like hell after climbing. On the positive side, met a lot of friends at the climbing gym. Exchanged hellos and what's happening. It's certainly great to meet peole whom you know. Err..only thing is..you realized you have forgotten their names. Haiya.. have to do this memory map, etc, etc to remember people's name. OK. In the future, I will write down all of your names.

Will be back at my condo tomorrow to sort of somethings. I'm waiting for the Interior Designer to come to measure a ledge which has been done wrongly twice. Actually it's my partner's job. But she has to send her car to the workshop to replace the fuel pump. On yeah...the good thing of collecting workshop numbers is that you can call them in case of emergency. My partner's car couldn't start yesterday. Thank goodness we have a workshop contact to help us out. Managed to get the car started, but the guy said the fuel pump needs to be replaced. 200 - 300 bucks. There goes this month's budget.

CHerio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home