Sunday, October 29, 2006

Random thoughts 29/10

Well, my one week holiday is coming to an end. Nope, did not go anywhere except around KL. Sort of a lazy holiday. You know, the kind of holiday where you don't go anywhere except to sort of personal items. Sorted out some stuff in my condo. And yeah, manage to do some outdoor climbing today after the lousy haze disrupted weeks and weeks of potential climbing days. Oh yeah, not to mention the man-made rain which wreck havoc every evening. Comon, I know it's man made. On the brighter side, the skies are clear.

Today's climbing was good. Did mostly simple ones. Just to get back in form. Met up with a friend of ours who brought a New Zealander to join us. It was certainly great to be climbing outdoors again. However, the rain last evening made some routes a bit damp. When the rocks are damp, slime gets stuck on your hands. Ewww... Anyway, I manage to complete some routes before it started to rain again. It rained really heavily. In the end, decided to make a dash to the car and head back home.

So the holiday is ending and tomorrow is Monday. Monday blues. I look forward to brighter and better days ahead.

Oh yeah, decided to create a section for people who climb. I don't really know these bloggers, but some of them are familiar faces. Sort like people whom you have met, but never knew their names.

Yea baby!

PS. Boy..am I gonna "screw kau" TMNET tomorrow. Having problems with the connectivity since last week which coincided with the DeepaRaya holidays. Am boiling now as it takes me ages to connect to the internet. The darn adsl link is up but no IP address. Bastards Streamyx. Makes me blood boil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home