Sunday, November 05, 2006

oh bummer!

Packing your stuff and moving out is very difficult. THis was what I realized when I tried to do some packing an hour ago. Yes..it was done at night. Darn. Did you know what... I just realized that since graduating or rather completing my dissertation about nearly 2 years ago, yours truly did not touch any of his MBA notes or anything related to his MBA course. As a result, everything was as it is since the day I completed my dissertation and sent it for binding.

Oh my oH my...what am I to do. I've got piles and piles of notes to be sorted out.

My sister gave a good suggestion. Actually I am taking up a room at my sister's place. Hehe..so it is due time for me to move out. Sister said...get the furniture out first. THen you will have space to do your packing.

Ok. Out goes the cupboard and television table. Gonna call the charity organization to take it away. Out out out...

Man..I've got a big task at hand with this packing.

Knock my head...!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home