Saturday, November 04, 2006

Ouch

I hurt my foot today playing tennis. I think I sprained my foot. No, not my ankle..but my foot. Darn..maybe my badminton shoes are not that suitable for a hardcourt surface. Time to think and budget on a new pair of tennis shoes. Darn...need money.

I got my condo management to fix the defect related to my room doors. You see...for some reason only the person who installed the doors would know..the doors don't fit the frame. I thought that doors are the simplest things to do. And they don't fit. So what did the guys do...they chiselled top of the door as it was brushing against the top frame. So so job..but they did chipped part of my door.

SOmetimes I really wonder... fixing defects only creates other defects.
Sigh...but I guess I can diy on it if I am planning to paint the doors again. To hide the chips that is. Well, maybe later ...

I guess I will just have to be more careful with these defects. If I can fix it by myself I certainly will. Hence goes the saying, properties of today and properties of yesterday certainly have a big difference in terms of finishing.

Still, I am grateful to be able to own my own home. Pray that all will go well then.

Cherio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home