Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My initiative - 2009/2010



It's been a long time since my last blog. I think this blog is pretty dead. But definitely, I am alive and kicking. Funny, but I have been telling myself to start (or rather restart) my blogging. Well, here I am trying to start the ball rolling.

Many things in my life has changed definitely. I've quit my job as my wife is being seconded to another country for a period of time. I've gotten married. We're going to start a family soon. And of course, I am now a house husband trying to look for another job in this new country which I'm residing now called Australia. Lots of challenges as what many would say, once you've stopped working, your brain starts to slow down and eventually, you'll fade away. I don't want that.

I guess being a house husband gave me lots of time for reflection. And definitely, I don't want all these thoughts to disappear into thin air. Hence my (err..not too sure maybe it is the hundredth time) attempt to start to blog again. Having a Facebook account definitely didn't help my cause. At least I don't Twitter.

Ideas I have a lot but like most people, these ideas remain as ideas. I've lots of things that I want to blog about but never got to it. And as usual, my mind keeps churning out things which I want to write about. But at the end of the day, they all die in my mind. Lacking initiative you might say.

So here I am. Giving blogging and myself another chance. This is my initiative. And of course, each post in the blog has to have a freaking label to categorize it.

I guess I am also trying to beat my other bad habit. I read other people's blogs and have tons of comments but never write my own blogs.

Really hoping for a new beginning in this chapter.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home