Thursday, December 03, 2009

Think Positive, Feel Positive, Be Positive !



Sometimes I really let even myself down. A few days ago, I was working out in the climbing gym. Well, it was a crap workout. My arms were like jelly. Getting tired even after just a few minutes of traversing. Then I started working on my climbing moves on the bouldering wall. Endurance is certainly something which I am definitely lacking. Later, I went on to try a few routes on the wall with another guy who was hanging out in the gym. I didn't do that well simply because I was tired.

As usual, my team leader would always ask me... hey...how was the climb. As usual, I would complain about being out of shape. In other words, I was just lousy. So she told me, "No worries, it will all come back". And the smarty arse me replied "Not at this age". After a few minutes pause, I just realized that I was being soooo bloody negative about myself.

That's something you just cannot do to oneself especially if you're suppose to promote climbing and fitness. I really let myself down. Sometimes I just about the negatives too much. As such, when you talk to other people, you aren't really given them the best image of yourself. A champion will always thing about the positive to keep the motivation going. I am sure many of you who know someone who is successful will always look at things and even difficulties in a positive manner in order to overcome it.

Think positive, Feel Positive and Be Positive is my motto now. I want to be a champion. I want to be successful. And it all starts by being positive.

Cheers.


* image from their respective websites

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

really trying to be positive :) ..but not easy due i m naturally/for a long time a passive or pessimistic person :(

6:32 pm  
Blogger Pink Panther said...

A little positive change won't hurt at all....right...hehe

9:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home