Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Ants...Ants!

Ants everywhere. I parked my car too near to a bush last night. This morning, I found my car covered with ants. They are like harvesting some morning dew or something. Why else would they be on my car. I've learnt my lesson on not to park too near to the bush. Dammit. I thought if I had a water spray...that would do the trick. Blast them back to oblivion. Spray the remaining bugs out of my car. I guess it's car clearning time this weekend and not to mention the 2 bird droppings on my car. Some birds have nothing better to do. It must be a sport to them. Lesson learnt, do not park your car too near the bushes. I have this problem of parking, I park too close to the corner. Why? I was aiming for the perfect parking. Dammit!

Well, people say you learn something every day.

Hope the heat in the parking basement will drive them out. I don't want them to start harvesting on me. Hahaha....

Good morning Kuala Lumpur!

Ya baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home