Friday, November 04, 2005

Where have all the good times gone (Part 2)

Today I went to pay my best buddy Rene a visit. It's been awhile since I last went to find him. Work commitments and my other in-frequent sporting activities has taken up most of my time nowadays. Screw work anyway.

Time really flies when you are having a good time. I went Rene's place in the morning. Snap of a finger and it's evening.Boy..this really can't be happening. I've just started to enjoy my free time and holidays. Actually, I've been enjoying my holiday since my trip back to Ipoh.

We were commenting about our lives. The things we have gone through. Since college years until today. Many things has happened in our lives. Sometimes I wonder, are we better off now than last time.. most of our college mates seemed to be better off, being happily married and having kids. Family life hasn't reach Rene and me yet. It's not that we do not want to start a family, actually we already have a family...just that time and place has never been on our side. People say it's luck. But Rene and I know, our day will come.

A few years ago, after I left college and starting, I thought I would never see or keep in touch with Rene anymore. Hey presto, one day while I was walking back to my rented place, it's that big size guy, Rene walking out. Haha...deja vu. After awhile, I lost contact with Rene. Then one day in PJ, we manage to get into contact again. We were staying quite near actually. We starting hanging out again. Deja vu. There was once my ex-company which incidently was a .COM closed, and I was out of job. Rene helped me that time and allowed to utilise the internet. Working life was tough that time for the both of us. Then there was a period where I had to leave Malaysia for Cyprus for a training assignment and we lost in touch for about 6 months plus. One day while going down the escalator as Ampang Park LRT, someone tapped on my shoulder. It was Rene! Deja Vu. He was working somewhere really close to my current workplace. What a farking coincidence cos I never thought I will be able to contact him anymore as we lost contact.

I know our lives will get better. Bigger and better things, chasing dreams and achieving success will be the norm in our lives.

Our day will come soon.... mark my words people.

Groovy baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home