Thursday, November 03, 2005

Work work

If you do play WarCraft, then you will know that the pinion (can't remember the exact term)...or slave always says "work work".

That's what I was trying to do. Trying to get some office work done. But hit bumps and bigger bumps. Now I really feel helpless. it's a public holiday and most of your colleagues are on leave. Sure being a global office, we have colleagues everywhere in the world. But it is just not that easy.

So I am stuck with a problem related to work. How to overcome? I did ask for help from a colleague elsewhere. I hope she replies. Or else, I will have to wait till Monday. Then again, it's the public holiday and I shouldn't be doing any office work.

My hometown mate working in Vietnam says he works during public holidays and whenever it is required. Yea I know. That's how life is. But you see, he's the boss of his firm, while I am the...slave. Hahaha..

Maybe it's time I should ask myself, why am I facing these problems. Also why do I feel so frustrated and dissapointed with work.

A change could be the remedy. Meanwhile, I'll just hang in there... by a thread.

Dang!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home