Saturday, November 05, 2005

How much can you achieve in a day

Nope not talking about work. Screw work. Hehe...

Before I begin today's blog, lemme just tell you guys what I saw this morning nearby the place I am staying. 2 guys ushering a girl into a car. Girl was reluctant to get into the car but no fight against the two guys. She didn't fight anyway but was complaining. I don't really know what's actually going on but this incident is sticking in my mind up till now. It's not something you would want to see very often.

Today I did lots of stuff. Got up early and washed my car. Yup, I normally wash my car myself. Didn't detail it..or rather wax it since detailing is what the pros do. I just..let's say..wax it. But not today. However I did apply some tire dressing and apply some paint to patch the bottom of the bonnet which was affected by battery acid. Basket.... Then I helped my friend to clean her car. Used a paint cleaner and then after that applied a layer of wax. Both of us were doing it, so it took like about 1 hour to 2. Not bad. Gave some improvement to the car but just slightly better. I guess the car needs to be waxed a few more times. Next, went to play ping pong and then swimming. I am dead tired now. After that, called my cousin to pass some stuff my mum asked me to. Darn good boy me. Lastly, had dinner with relative nearby PJ.

I am dead tired. The point is I manage to get these things or rather activities done. My partner was so happy and she said, we did so many things together today. I guess that's what matters. Quality time spent both together and individually.

Are we having any quality time? Or rather are we getting enough quality time? At the moment, I can only do my best.

Ya baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home