Sunday, November 06, 2005

Troubled mind

Yea, I am feeling troubled. Not because of the holidays are ending and it's back to work. Screw work...hehe..again. Not because there's lack of parking around my housing area. Just many things running through my mind. These things and thoughts are troubling me.

I feel refreshed after the holidays. The spirit in me has been replenished. I feel strong and ready to take on the world again. That's besides feeling troubled.

I went climbing outdoors again. Tried to lead a route. Wasn't successful..almost there. Just lost the push to complete the route. So I came down. But I am not done yet, I shall conquer that route again. Should also blog more about climbing and techniques. Anyway, the rule of the thumb for climbing is balance and composure. Do not panic. Do not grip the rock like there's no tomorrow. Apply enough pressure and balance that big fat arse of yours.

OK. Stop now. I've gotta figure out about posting pictures in my blog. Said that too many darn times.

Groovy baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home