Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Days past fast

Even in Pakistan. When work is piling up. My eyes are hurting actually. Because as I am blogging, the air cond vents are blowing to my eyes. Dang! The chair is also too low. And my shoulders hurt.

I had my first tummy upset today. Wasn't that bad. A visit to the toilet settled. Really wondering what the heck did I eat. Previous trips had the same thing also, tummy upsets. I guess I've got to be careful with my food intake.

How's Karachi you ask? It's polluted. They are still using unleaded petrol here. And diesel. I thought diesel is suppose to be more environment friendly. But if you don't take care of the engine, it is a pollution causer. If you look at the bright lights in Karachi, you will notice how dusty it is. Dust particles everywhere. It's gloomy at night. Feels like the haze is around.

I guess that's the norm in Karachie. Hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home