Monday, December 05, 2005

Long flight to work

It was a long flight to Pakistan where my project will be based. In economy class. It's pretty tight for someone who is tall like me. All in all, the journey took 6 hours. Dang...didn't make it for it biz class privilege.

During the ride, I couldn't sleep at all. There were kids in the plane. Noisy ones. Some of em passengers turned on the light. I think it was because I was uncomfortable. Upon reaching the airport, some misunderstanding and the assigned transport to the hotel didn't come. Took the hotel bus instead. No complains. Just wanted to get to the room and sleep. Very tired at that time.

At the hotel, I found that the reservation were not in order. There was no booking for me. Sigh. Given a temporary room, have to check out the next day.

Oh well, what a start. Now I am here blogging. Why? My brain ain't working, my eyes are hurting. Maybe I was too worried about not being able to find a room. Oh yea, there was a booking made for me, but the name was wrong and it has been sorted out.

Time is an essense now. I have to fully utilise the time during this project. I want things to go well.

Dang...when I look through this blogging, I find that I am so disoriented. Dang!

Really want to get back to the hotel to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home