Thursday, November 24, 2005

The end is near.

It's confirmed that I will be leaving for Pakistan early next month for a project implementation. Not enthuastic nor looking forward to the trip. Work really sux and things will get tough in this implementation.

I've got nothing against the country. I've got somethings against the people whom I will be working with...people whom we call clients. I guess everybody deals with difficult clients.

On the other hand, I am trying to get all things ready. However, some of these tasks are out of my hand. Dammit.

Really feel like cursing. Haven't blogged for some time already.

Like they say...

Damn kau sien...
And going to Pakistan...is really Damn Kau Sien * 2

Lots of questions going through my head at this moment. Hell, trying to be optimistic too.

Bugger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home