Thursday, November 10, 2005

Overcoming Weaknesses

Yeap. I wanna overcome my weaknesses. Or at least of of them, for a start.

Our strength grows out of our weaknesses
Ralph Waldo Emerson (American Poet, 1803-1882)

You see, I sometimes stammer. And now as I become more consious about it, I stammer even more. I have been trying to overcome this for quite some time now. One of the ways which I found was through Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP). Have only touched the surface on NLP. But I know the basic concept is to conceptualize the conversation and focus on it. Block the unwanted thoughts. Think positively.

It has been a struggle for me to communicate effectively. I have not given up. Instead, I have only just begun.

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger kitty said...

hi .........interesting, I thought NLP was something else...let me know your progress or other findings. i have the same problem..

10:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home