Friday, November 25, 2005

Looking forward to the weekend

It's the weekend at last. It's rest time. Almost actually. I've been complaining for the past few days, weeks and months about work. Well, screw work!

Just renewed my passport as I forgot to check earlier that I do not have the mandatory 6 months period. I rushed to get it done. Well, at least the immigration has became more efficient. Got everything settled within 2 days. On the first day, I went there to submit my documents. That took 1 hour and this did not include travelling time. The next day I had to return to collect the passport. That took another hour not including travelling. I guess that's a improvement to the 3 days period which was needed last time.

Well, weekend liao. Gotta prepare my necessities for my trip. Looking forward to the climbing on Sunday. Tomorrow I will wash and wax my car. I feel a bit depressed so I am waxing the car. Another reason is because of the rainy season. Have to protect the car a bit. What I really need now is a wax applicator. Am using the normal cotton cloth. Not that good. Gotta really thing where to get the applicator. There's one going for 5 bucks. Err...kinda pricy for an applicator. Guess I'll go look for quality cloth.

I still have to get some dumb work done. Hopefully can find some time to look through things and think about it.

It's the weekend. I wanna rest and recharge myself.

Go baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home