Thursday, December 08, 2005

Simple thinking

Sometimes I tend to think of all kinds of complicated solutions for a simple problem. Just simply by sitting and giving the problem a thorough examination will reveal a simple solution is always available. Well, most of the time.

I was in the hotel room using my laptop. The chair was too low. This caused great difficulty in using the laptop especially when you need to type. The chair's cushion is also soft. Maybe that's why. I checked the other rooms, they all have the same chair. What am I to do. Surely these people would have thought that the chair is just too low to have comfortable time using the laptop on the table. I was trying to think of a solution on this. My shoulders were already hurting because of the uncomfortable ergonomics encountered. Change the chair? If the rest of the rooms had the same chair, I doubt another chair will makes things better. I am doomed. Just bear with it I told myself.

This morning I found the solution. Put the extra pillow on the chair. Good for my bottom (hehe) and good for my posture. Simple isn't it. If only I had just think about it. Maybe it's because I am complaining too much until I can see the solution which is just right under my nose.

Oh yeah. Rest assured that I won't be using the pillow which was used as a cushion for the chair. It's just good enough for my bottom. I have other pillows for sleeping. Hehe...

Ya baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home