Sunday, December 11, 2005

Travellers Tips

I am sick. Yet again in Karachi. My throat is sensitive and most of the time, that is the starting point where I will get sick. Though it's not that bad..yet. I've got some herbal tea which is suppose to cool me body. Some chinese herbs which is suppose to be beneficial to the throat since my throat is sensitive. I think it's the dust. I've been in Karachi three times. All three times I fell ill.

My friend, Totoro wrote about things to pack for travelling. Maybe I'll add in a few more pointers.This is because I am feeling uncomfortable because of my throat. If I am going away for a long trip, I'll always pack things to pamper myself. This contradicts to the term travel light but who cares. I'll carry my floss, shampoos, body soap and cosmetics such as moisturizers, toners, etc etc. Anything that would make me feel better during the long trip away from home. This time I forgot my moisturizers. So my skin is dry and cracking and peeling. My face actually. One thing that I find very helpful would be those de-stressing body salts or shower gel. I've got one from Crabtree and Evelyn. OK fine. I'm a guy but I like all these stuff. Just to make oneself feel better after a long days work. Mind you, I'm working long hours over here in Karachi. I hate it but that's life unless something better comes up.

So if you're travelling far and long for work assignments, bring something to pamper yourself.

That reminds me to bring my set of Clarins for Men next time. I've not had the opportunity to use them yet. And being sick and uncomfortable here really makes me crave for some pampering.

Dang it.

Ok, finally all brands which appear in thihs blog are trademarks of their respective companies. I am not advertising any brands but are used as examples to illustrate my point.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home