Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU FOLKS OUT THERE!

As usual, I woke up late. Didn't make it to church. FOr some reason the body just couldn't move from the bed. It's rooted there. I know why. Yesterday I went to do some last minute shopping at KLCC shopping mall. I walked and walked and walked. I wanted to find something small and meaningful. Boy that was tough. I should have just got something. Anything! I don't think KLCC is a good place for something small but I didn't have much choice. I went to the city late in the afternoon. THe other shopping malls would have been packed by then and it would be difficult to find any car park space. So it's KLCC.

You have to give it to the ladies. They can really shop till you drop. For me, next time I'll make plans earlier and start searching for the gifts earlier.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home