Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A New Year is coming!

With New Year just round the corner, the mood to work is certainly not up to the usual mark. Hmm...the usual mark doesn't seem that high anyway haha... just kidding. I am really looking forward to this year's new year hangout. Gonna be right in the smack of Kuala Lumpur. And will be meeting up with my school-mate who just returned from Vietnam. Really hope that it's gonna be a real bash! Lots of chicks to see and oogle at. Yeah man, that's right. But my partner will surely give me a nudge to my ribs.

On the other hand, I don't think I'll get wasted. Maybe age has caught up on me. I hope not actually. Just that I don't feel like getting drunk anymore. I guess I won't be drinking like there's no tomorrow. Just had enough of the spinning head and the non-stop spinning bed feeling.

The other day, my best buddy got me a 21-years old Chivas Royal Salute. I tell you, a sip of that eternal juice certainly would you think you are dining with the gods (because most of the time what I got was the usual 12-year old). What an imagination I've got. And I was still sober. We were suppose to finish that bottle. Just him and me. But we only had a few drinks of that wonderful nectar. I didn't feel like getting wasted. Because after that eternal 21-year old nectar, is my usual best friend, Jack Daniels. Not to mention the Absolut and the good ol Guiness. I guess we have passed that stage where we drink till we puked. I've just had enough of that. Just wanted to enjoy the company during that Christmas dinner.

Though I know one day, I'll get wasted again. Just waiting for the right time and the right place. Because with me is Russia's best vodka, Russian Standard. One of my friend brought it back for me all the way from Moscow. Taste like water with a punch like Muhammad Ali.

By the way, there's no alcohol (legally) in Pakistan. And I shall be there for the next 2 months. Dang...I need a drink now.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home