Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The next trip to ...

... Karachi begins this Thursday. I've made the necessary booking for my taxi to the airport. Gonna pack some stuff for the trip. Few things that I must remember :-

1. Thin sweater.
2. My little pampering stuff like moisturizer, etc.
3. Lots of moisturizer cos my skin gets dry and start to peeling when I stay in the hotels because of the air-conditioning.

And lots of luck, perseverence and tolerance to get through the project. Maybe not so much tolerance. But lots of quick thinking skills. Hahaha...

Somehow, it feels exciting. Why? I guess I know this is going to be a difficult trip and a difficult project. The people and the software....really gets on my nerve. The only thing that I look forward to is the trip back home. Only 2 things on my mind. Get the job done and do it to the best of my ability and also the team's ability. And get home.

My fingers hurt a bit now because of the climbing yesterday. Not to mention the bruises all over my hands. One word of advice to other climbings, wear longer clothing. I've gotta put on my track bottom the next time I climb at Camp5 at 1Utama.

Gotta pack now....

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home