Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The road ahead

The road ahead seems bumpy. Need to get me a 4WD to overcome. Spent the whole evening packing my luggage for my trip to Karachi. I think I brought too many shirts. Have been checking my list. Seems all is there...plus a bit more clothes. Just needed to comfort myself, so I threw in another t-shirt to make me feel .. better. Next time I'll stick to my list. NOthing more but always less.

All done. Very tired. Very sleepy. THought I'll just blog something. The project team is taking a direct flight to Karachi this time. No more stopovers at Bangkok airport. Boring place. Damn kau long transit sometimes also. Direct flight is better for shorter distance.

Well, all packed and ready for action. I need some sleep.

Until then....cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home